Are you an investment property owner looking for someone you can trust to help manage your properties? Our professional realty team here at Beach Loop Realty offers a vast variety of real estate services in Sixes, Oregon, including property management. This great service will help you manage your properties so that you can make more profit while having time for other things in your life.
How We Can Help With Our Property Management Service
We know that it can be difficult to keep track of and manage multiple investment properties. That is where our team can help. Our property management services will help you in many ways. Some of what this great service has to offer are:
- Collecting Rent
- Posting late notices
- Providing monthly owner statements to you
- Take care of all maintenance and service requests
- Pay bill- landscape, maintenance, utility, etc
This is only a shortlist of what we can take care of for you. Give us a call today and we will be happy to go over the details with you.
How To Find Us From Sixes
If you need to visit our office we will be happy to have you. You can find us at 1010 1st St SE #290, Bandon, Oregon 97411, which is only 32 minutes from Sixes. The quickest way is to:
- Head south on US 101 S toward US 101 S
- Turn right on Sweet Ranch Road
- Sweet Ranch Road turns slightly to the left and becomes Dewey Road
- Then turn left onto Cape Blanco Road
- Turn left at 1st Cross Street onto US 101 N
- Then take a sharp left onto 1st Street SE
- Our office will be on the left
In the event you get lost, don’t worry, give our team a call and we will be happy to point you in the right direction. Our team is also proud to be able to help the surrounding communities.
Let Our Team Know How We Can Help
Our team here at Beach Loop Realty is happy to help the investment property owners with their property management needs here in Sixes. We have the skills needed to get the job done right so that you never have to worry. Give us a call today and let us know how we can help you. We can’t wait to hear from you.