Selling homes in Bandon, Oregon is our specialty. The realtors here at Beach Loop know how to help you get your house ready for the sale and find buyers to view the property. We’ll walk with you through the entire process. Here are a few tips for selling your home in Bandon.
Real Estate Agents in Bandon
A common mistake people believe is they can save money by not hiring an agent. Studies show that this isn’t true. Those with agents tend to get more for their house and their house sells in less time. Our realtors know exactly how to move a property and get you the maximum sales price possible.
When looking for an agent you want to find someone who is working for you. You want this person to be a high octane salesperson, but one who will also teach you about the process. That’s why our agents won’t pressure you into anything you’re not comfortable with.
Repairs and Staging
Once you’ve got some ideas of what will increase the value you of your home it’s time to decide which is in your budget to cover. Make sure to make room for repairs that the buyer asks to be done.
Less is more when staging your home. Make sure to keep your house showroom ready at all times so you don’t miss a showing because it’s not clean. We’ll do everything we can to give you enough notice for a showing.
Here are a few things we recommend:
- Add a fresh coat of paint and/or wash the walls.
- Pick colors that make the room look big and are easy to paint over, but also give your house some character.
- Leave minimal pictures on the walls.
- Put mirrors around because it makes the rooms look bigger.
- Clear out the closest.
- Set the dining room table.
- Declutter the kitchen cabinets.
- Clean bathrooms daily including the corners of the toilets and moldings.
- Clean kitchen as soon as it’s used wiping down counters and behind the faucet.
- Wash the moldings.
- Power spray the exterior.
- Clean up the yard, put in fresh grass.
- Flowers for a pop of color is always nice!
We Know How to Price Your Property
Now that you’ve got your house ready it’s time to make a decision on the price. Have your agent come back and bring comparisons (comps) for the area. Ask them based on the comps and the changes you made what they recommend and the price be.
Common mistakes sellers make is asking too much for their property. You’re hiring an agent for a reason. If you don’t like the number they came up with asking them to explain why they choose this price.
If you still believe it’s too low you have every right price it as you wish, again don’t do anything you’re not comfortable with.
Our Realtors Put on Effective Open Houses
A great way to increase interest in your house is an open house, which is why we do this for our clients. We’ll make sure to plan a time that you aren’t around for this. Buyers don’t like to feel pressured. Also, remember they’re looking to make it their house so let them picture themselves in it.
- Make sure it’s clean
- Try baking some cookies or pie
- Set out light beverages and snacks
Contact us Today to Sell Your Home
The best advice is to have one of our licensed real estate agents here at Beach Loop to help you. Contact us now so we can get started on listing your home for sale in Bandon, Oregon.